Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Richards birthday!







Friday was Richard's birthday! We started of the morning early with cards from the kids and a candy cake I had made.  Later I had lunch with Richard.  We were packed and on the road to Midland by 4:30!  We drove straight to baskin robins to have ice cream with all Richard's family and some of my family! It was so nice to chat with everyone, of course while the kids were running around!  I am so thankful for my sweetheart.  I was telling my nephew about the first birthday that I got to celebrate with Richard.  It was his 16th birthday, we had a movie date with my nephew to see inspector gadget!  Boy the years have pasted and many things have changed.  I remember when we were newly married and how lucky I felt that we were sharing the bed together, and know we are lucky to sleep in with out waking up to one of our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment