Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekned



Our Weekend didn't start out like we thought but we were very blessed with a short yet helpful visit from the in laws. I don't know who was more excited for the visit me or the kids! The kids and I spent some time with Grandma. Richard his nephew and dad went to pick up our new table. After they came back we all went and enjoyed milkshake together!! Our Saturday started out a little lazy with a big breakfast, the kids played outside and Richard put together the table. I think the children were more excited about the hug boxes that the table came in. The boxes turned into little house for the kids. They brought toys and blankets then played for an hour in them! For dinner we were invited to a friends house! They have a brand new baby and a two in a half year old son. I was so thankful how well Cooper played with there son. Richard and I definitely enjoyed the adult time. Sunday was an extremely relaxing day. The only thing we did was go to church and Skype my mother that night. Monday we kept the kids busy taking them out to lunch at McDonald's, to the park, to fish, and to see the movie The Smurfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment