Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Spectacular Saturday!





Saturday was quite the full day! We started off our morning with a soccer game. It was a tough loss, but are girl played there hearts out! Allison scored the first goal of the game, and stood up to some big girls. My little first grader playing second and third grade girls! We got on the road shortly after the game to head into Midland. On are to do list was to attend my friends twin son's birthday party. Unfortunately we were to late to attend the twins party but knew we would meet up with them later. Friday was my sisters birthday and she scheduled her party for Saturday so we could attend. It was such a fun gathering, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment with my family at my sisters. We laughed a ton and enjoy each others company. You learn to really appreciate the simple gatherings with family when you don't live in the same town anymore. After my sister's party we headed to the Saint Ann's fair. A tradition in our little family, one we haven't missed since are first date 12 years ago. The sun was bearing down but that didn't stop my kiddos from enjoying some fun fair food, rides, crafts, and facing painting. I would have to say my favorite part of the day was watching my kiddos. Allison was so protective of Cooper, she helped him get into the rides and watched him like a hawk. The kids pretty much held hands the entire day. Before leaving town we stopped by my friends house to drop our gifts off to her sons, and I enjoyed chatting my friends ear off. We pulled into town a little before 11pm, talk about a full Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment