Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up!




Friday~ At lunch time we left for Midland. We had plenty of things to do before my brother in laws birthday day dinner. I left the kids at my sisters to play while Richard and I ran around town. We enjoyed dinner at my sister and brother in laws. It was such a beautiful night that we got to enjoy with family. Kids had a blast playing with silly string and running after my niece's new puppy. I even got to see my niece off to her senior homecoming!

Saturday~ My friends baby shower was bright and early Saturday morning! It was a complete success! Lots of goodies for the mom to be, great food, and fabulous company with old friends! My sister even won the bottle of Hershey kisses! After the shower my sisters and I enjoyed lunch a Jason's deli, I can honestly tell you I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Discussing things with my sisters like who has the biggest but, who has the smallest feet, and other body parts hahaha!

Sunday~ We enjoyed church at my moms Ward. Then a fabulous late lunch at my moms, her famous tacos!!! We ended the day at the pool!

Monday~ Allison had her dentist appointment early but afterwards we enjoyed another famous meal of my mothers her BIG breakfast! Later we visited my sisters house and made a angle food cake from scratch. And then I had a huge grocery store trip to make! We were even able to make one last trip to the pool! By mind I barely had my head screwed on! I even drove to my in laws instead of the hotel at one point! We had to drive back quickly to Hobbs for Allison first soccer practice! Then Richard was off back to Midland for a week of training, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment