Tuesday, January 19, 2010

complet randomness


we have had several beautiful days recently: spending time with family, visting parks, going out for ice cream, uncle jacinto's bday party. WE recently got our family car back from the repair shop just to wake up this morning to a flat tire and shorty after I drop Allison off at preschool her back seat window clunks down into the car door??? hahaha I always tell Richard can we go one day with out a sickness, a car related problem, pain, chores, basic problems?? I want just a normal lazy day! So school is back in session for Richard as he finishes his last semester, ugh hope it flys by for the both of us! Last night we danced along as family after our family home evening got the kids ready for bed when the door bell rang and the phone rang almost exactly at the same time?! WE left Cooper on the floor down to his pamper and I guess Allison thought she would wrap Cooper in seran (sp) wrapp, hahhaha when I shut the door and walked into Allison's room to see what all the fuss was about I could help but die of laughter!!!!! so there is my bit of randomness.........




1 comment:

  1. Yes, we live at the Cypress Pointe Apts... I'm so sick of it... haha! Anyway, Landon and I would love to go to the park with you sometime! Email me at amylynne09@gmail.com with your phone number, and I'll email you back with mine and then we can hang out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete