Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthday boy




Hello blog world, I know I have been MIA lately. Life has been crazy busy, unimaginably busy. I dream of packing, I think I have been packing in my sleep! We celebrated Cooper's second birthday on Saturday, on his actual bday July 31! I cant believe my baby boy is 2! Seems like yesterday
we were preparing for his arrival, my how things have change. Cooper you are a hand full, but worth every minute of it! Yesterday you found the gum your sister hide, pushed a chair to climb to get to it and hide to eat the entire pack! You are one busy guy, always on the go people often ask me if you ever slow done and the truth is you don't! You love trains right know, you wake up and want me to put your train set together, I keep asking myself why I just don't leave it together! You want to watch the Thomas the train movie every day. Your talking ALOT! And you give the most incredible hugs and kisses, ever time you see your cousins you want to hug them even if one of them runs away crying. Your so smart, it baffles me on servral occasions. I am going to love 2, although I know its going to be a trial of patience but as your mother I am willing to put up with it! Allison just finished her in door soccer season, yay bumblebees! And moving this weekend to the storage unit then to our new house next weekend. Allison starts kindergarten this month, don't even get me started with that I might cry! So as far as the California chronicles go, there put on hold tell the move is OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment