Friday, July 23, 2010

Current events


So I know I haven't posted since Monday, lets just say its been a long week! We are moving to our new house, YAY! I am sad to say Allison will be in a different school district then pretty much all her friends/soccer team mates and this means we will be in a different Ward at church, boo! Although I am so excited about the move, it gives me a chance to go through everything (we haven't moved in over 4 years)!Cooper finally gets his own room and we will have a HUGE back yard!! Not excited about packaging I am honestly not allowed to move a thing orders from the doctor thanks to all my back and neck damage as it is I am in a back brace pretty much 100 percent of the time know. Richard has just finished a week at his new job at Chevron, off to New Mexico he goes on Monday. I am now visiting a Chiropractor three times a week, lets just say the doctor has stated I am a jigsaw puzzle he is putting back together. I am in pain pretty much all day, but hopeful through continued visit with the doctor I will heal, not completely but anything will be better then the current pain I am in! This weekend is full of packing so I will move on with the California Chronicles on Monday, enjoy the picture it is from our min trip to San Fransisco at our gorgeous hotel. Happy Weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! You're leaving us? What ward will you be in? Let me know if you need help packing.

    Lila

    ReplyDelete