Saturday, August 28, 2010

One week down!!!


Well we survived our first week of kindergarten!!! Allison seems to like school, she doesn't complain about going, has made a handful of friends, and loves PE. Allison told me "Mom you get to exercise in PE, did you know that? Its so cool." She even got to sit next to the "handsome" boy at lunch the other day. Which she describes looks like her brother blond and blue eyes. Oh and I had lunch with Allison on Friday and I meet this "handsome" boy which he seem about a head taller then the other kindergarten students and his name is Hayden. We have had a busy weekend drove out of town to go see my nephew play football his senior year and my niece is on the flag team. And were pretty low key today which was definitely needed, and then had our self a little kid less date night. Anyway here's to another good week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment