Sunday, September 5, 2010

~Week 2~


What a bummer I was on my blog this past month, I am not sure this month will be any better, but I am sure going to try. I planning on dedicating one post to recap and finish the California chronicles. We survived another week of kindergarten. It has had its highs and lows. Everyday I pick Allison up from school she seems so pumped and tells me she had a great day and had fun with friends and learned something new. But once she gets home after awhile and before bed she goes to bed she complains that she doesn't want to go to school because she will miss me and the day last to long. One day she pretty much cried all afternoon and asked me if I would walk her to her class room because that's when she misses me the most. I had lunch with her on Friday and she did good, although Cooper was a wild little boy, break dancing on the cafeteria floor while the entire kindergarten cheered him on ugh such a ham. And then that night we headed out to another football game for my nephew. The rest of the weekend has been pretty rest full and I sure needed that. The week is so full of preparation for Allison school, study/homework for Allison, cleaning, running after Cooper, entertaining Cooper, Soccer practice. Some times I don't know if I going right or left! The important things are getting done but some things are falling through the crack! I am sure as the next few weeks go on things will work them self out for know I am just trying to survive! Thank goodness tomorrow is a holiday and Tuesday Allison is having some dental work so no school tell Wednesday what a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment