Friday, September 30, 2011

You are my sunshine..



Today I took Allison lunch! I got each of the kids a kids meal, and of course the McDonald's people ask for girl or boy toys. Well Cooper was very upset that he didn't get an icary toy like Allison. Soon he got over it and we enjoyed a pleasant lunch together. Right before Allison class was getting dismissed from the cafeteria for lunch Cooper yells he needs to pee. I am afraid we are going to miss seeing Allison off but I rush Cooper to the bathroom. The lil guy is taking his time washing his hands and I am trying to rush him off telling him we are gonna miss Allison. As we walk down the hall I see all the kids had gone, Cooper starts crying wailing out for Allison. I see Allison waiting out the doors to the play ground. She comes running in hugging Cooper. I think Cooper was a bit tired he continued to cry telling Allison he didn't want her to go. So Allison decided to give Cooper her icarly toy and he settles down, Allison kisses him goodbye and runs off to the playground.




Some days I cant believe I have a first grader. This past Tuesday I had a parent teacher conference at the school, Allison teacher had such kind words to say about her. That Allison is a very caring person, always willing to lend a helping hand to her fellow students. Allison teacher told me one example of her helpful attitude. The kids were learning to write a new letter in cursive and this one child was having a hard time, so Allison went over to help the little girl until she was able to write it correctly. I am so proud of my little girl. There's a song I sing to my kids when there sad or when I am loving on them, you are my sunshine. Because they truly are my sunshine, they bring me such happiness. Today is one of those days where I feel so very blessed to be my kiddos mother.

1 comment: