Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas day!










We started out the day at my in laws. The kids woke up and ran to open presents. Santa left alot of gifts and of course the kids had many gifts from mom and dad to open too! Its so funny how long it takes you to buy and wrap the gifts and in 15 minutes its all torn and opened! What a joy it was to see them open everything we had gotten for them. Cooper is still fun to shop for, we just pick out gifts for him and he is surprised. Allison on the other hand when that child was 2 she started to carry around magazines of what she wanted, this year she picked out almost all of her gifts. We let the kids play for about 30 minutes and then we left to my moms for breakfast and to open presents there. At my moms all the kids set on the floor as we handed out gifts, what fun it was to see my kids, my niece, and nephews open there gifts! Then my moms traditional Christmas breakfast, yumm! For lunch we headed back to my in laws, and opened more of the kids gifts. The afternoon was kind of a blur for me I was terribly sick, but at least I was well for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment