Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guess What!!

Richard and I are expecting our third child! I was trying to hold off until next week to share. But, we were in town on Sunday to celebrate my sister's birthday my mom suggested I share the news with my youngest and oldest sister while we were all together. And since we were on a roll Richard had been dieing to share the news with his family. Then on Monday my sister tagged me on facebook and spilled the beans there! I wasn't up for sharing the news at all. I suffered a miscarriage in late August, which I have told no one about not even family. I guess its good to get that out, I was devastated. I was pretty hesitant to share our news just in case, but its out. We have an appointment next week and a sonogram too on Thursday!! I am 10 weeks right now, due July 7, 2012. I have been unbelievably sick, like the worst morning sickness I have ever had. Completely debilitating, so bad I rarely leave the house, just to take Allison to and from school. Richard has been Mr Mom cleaning, cooking, and grocery shopping etc. I literally couldn't have made it this far with out his help. I feel like I have let Christmas slide by my little family! I have usually done so many traditions by now. Heck I am not even done Christmas shopping! I mean I have finished my kids but not my in laws, or some of my family members. I am feeling a little better and hope that I can bring Christmas to the Sanchez house before we leave town a week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment