Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas eve








SNOW! I cant remember an actual white Christmas in my own childhood. But this Christmas it was full of snow!!!!! We woke up to a beautiful cover of snow. Of course Allison wanted to go out and play in the snow. Richard and Allison got dressed and headed out to build a snow man. Allison was having a blast she would just jump in the snow or jump on the ground to make snow angles. Allison and Richard manged to build a small snow man. Cooper wanted nothing to do with the snow, "it cold"! We had a full day ahead of making cookies, wrapping more gifts, and baking at my moms. Later on in the evening we went to our niece and soon to be nephew in law house for dinner and presents. Lots of good food and of course presents. The kids had so much fun, and enjoyed all there gifts. I knew I wanted to see the kids reactions so I sat my presents aside just to watch the children. Cooper's reaction to his presents were priceless he gasped, squealed, and giggled! Allison was just as happy, she has been waiting for her American doll and counted down the days since Thanksgiving. The doll hasn't left her side since that night. I couldn't be more thankful for my in laws, what a great time we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment