Thursday, November 8, 2012

4 Months!





On the 6th Baby B turned 4 months old!  We drove into Midland for his doctors appointment.  Richard stayed home from work because he was so sick and Cooper seemed to have the same symptoms so they had a restful day together.  That meant I got to drive alone with Beckett, which was SO quiet, I kept looking back to see if I was missing someone.  The appointment was a success for Beckett!

                                                                4 Month Stats:
                                                             Weight: 14.12 lbs (51%)
                                                              Length: 27.8 inches (90%)
                                                              Head: 44.0 cm (90%)


  Baby B is so tall, Dr said he is the same height as an average 8 month old! Everyone says Beckett is a big boy, the kid doesn't have a single roll on that body.  He is just a solid kid from head to toe.  Beckett also got his 4 month shots, which he was NOT happy about.  It took me forever to calm him down and he has been super fussy since. I mean MAD, nothing has really soothed him today:(

Here is what Beckett is up to lately.  He is only waking once a night, or he will sleep tell 5am and wake to eat then taking a long morning nap.   Beckett still takes 3 good naps during the day, my guy is such a sleeper!  Last week Beckett mastered rolling from both sides.  This week he rolls to his tummy straight on to his hands and lifts his little head up.  Beckett loves people, especially his siblings, he is always laughing at Cooper, and is easily soothed by Allison.  This past Friday Beckett rolled around so much he can literally turn around an entire 360 degree angle and usually gets stuck under the couch!  We finally moved Beckett to his crib, the kid was just rolling in his bassinet.  It amazes me how fast Beckett has grown in these few months.  I wake up in the morning and cant wait to see his face, it hurts be to be away from him.  And know Beckett recognizes me and when he cant see me he will get upset. He is very use to people and being around them, so he doesn't like to be by himself.  I love my lil guy so much he has definitely found his way right into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment