Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mr. fix it!



After ten years of marriage I guess some of the things you own start to fall apart.  Recently our vacuum stoped working, turns out after Richard took it apart it was totally fixable, I just had to order a part.  Then our dryer stopped drying, I was pretty sure I knew the problem sense the clothes weren't hot.  Richard also took it apart and replaced the part and yay another thing fixed!!  I also have to give a huge shout out to Richard for driving to Midland and back to Hobbs in a Uhaul to get my moms piano for us! Did I mention that Richard went to Midland to pick up an early Christmas present for me?  My new coach purse!!  With a thirty percent off coupon and 150 dollars Dillard's gift card (that I got with my thank you points), and a some out of his own pocket.

I am seriously glad I have Richard to change the light bulbs I cant reach, hang our Christmas lights every year, open tight jars, give the cars oil changes, change flat tires, jump my car, fix any broken toy etc etc!  I didn't grow up with my dad, or had any real male figure in my life.  I truly appreciate all Richard does for me and our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment