Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012




 




This was definitely an interesting Halloween!  To say the day was a crazy whirlwind, is the honest truth!  From start to finish, I barley manged to take a shower.  But what am I saying the day was not about me!  Lets get down to business, we all had to be dressed and out the door by 5:30, and Richard barely walked in a few minutes after 5!  The kids picked their costumes early in October and had both decided to be power rangers, well that didn't last long!  Cooper is obsessed with Hawk guy from the Avengers!  Cooper has the animated version of the Avengers as kids and Allison and Cooper watch it like crazy!  So Hawk guy and Black widow was the final costume decision.  At first I had started making Beckett a dinosaur costume and Allison pretty much begged me to make him apart of the avengers.  That was no easy task, baby costumes are ridiculous, and I wasn't sure how to make one.  But after a few failed attempts and many shopping trips for dark blue clothes, his costume finally came together hours before we left to trunk or treat!  Richard also dressed as Nick Fury from the Avengers.  I wore a green shirt and borrowed Coop's hulk mask and fist, but with carrying around Beckett I ended leaving them in the car and never got them out, boo!  Did I mention that someone STOLE all the candy from the back of the Highlander!  I went to decorate the Highlander before the trunk or treat started. Well I tried calling Richard to come outside and he didn't answer.  I barley stepped away to walk to the gym to get him and when I walked back someone had taken two buckets and two boxes full of candy!  Other than that, the day was a blast!  Precious memories made and fun was had by all!  OH and the best part of the whole day was finding out my niece is having a BOY!  I am so excited for my niece and her hubby, they have no idea how there lives are about to change!!  What a great Halloween it was, and is sure to be one we wont forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment