Friday, February 25, 2011

Boys......











My lil guy can be a handful but he has taught we to roll with the punches and to not be so uptight because with Cooper expect the unexpected! A morning with Cooper goes like this: By 12pm I had changed Cooper 3 times! Once because while I was starting the car and the kids were brushing there teeth Cooper managed to get toothpaste every where and spilled water all over himself and the bathroom. While Cooper and I were attempting potty training he was on the toilet he managed to misdirect his pee, ultimately we both changed. After lunch and a big ice cream fiasco another outfit was needed(someone proceed to re-fill his cone)! While I was cleaning the bathroom after the two tortuous events I thought I heard the screeching of a chair, sure enough I find Cooper trying to get into the cabinet. A cabinet I keep toys that need batteries, or repairs ,or missing pieces and Cooper decided he need something in there. I have to say some times my lil blue eyed demon exhaust me, but he sure does know how to keep a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment