Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day







This Valentine's day would round off some where on my top 5 V-days! The kids were feeling much better, Allison was well enough to go to school! I woke up Allison and she immediately yelled "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy", she ran to my bed and pulled a card out from under neath my pillow! A card she hand made, with perfect hand writing and beautiful pictures! Richard was in the shower and when he came into the kitchen he surprised me with flowers! Which I was surprised because he bought me my Valentine's gift last week, a sweet new phone that I am addicted too! I of course gave Richard a huge box of candy! And we gave the children there gifts, which both were very stoked!! Then the kids showed each other there gifts and I couldn't get over Cooper's face of "oh and aw!" like it was the coolest thing ever.... After we dropped Allison at her school full of gifts since she missed her party Friday. Cooper and I went for a walk and to the grocery store. And made a random visit to give my mother and father in law a Vday gift. When I put Cooper in the car after we left my mother in laws he said "I saw Grandma, that was fun!" such a sweet heart, he was a shy booger while we were there hiding his face in my chest. Who knows what the rest of the day holds, besides our dinner plans of spaghetti the kids favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment