Monday, February 28, 2011

Boys Part 2











My lil guys destructive streak followed through the whole weekend! Friday night I guess while Allison used the bathroom some how Cooper was able to grabbed the Ulta bag with my brand spanken knew eyeliner. I cant remember exactly what the children had done but I had to separate the children and put them in there rooms. While Cooper was in his room he decided to color his wall, door, and train table! After I let him out of time out I realized what he did. I was so upset at my self for leaving that in his reach. Saturday Cooper continued his devilish streak and decided to cover the house with baby powder. Potty training is going well, although Sunday at church while I was squatting down to help the lil guy his aim was a little off and he peed on me! "Sorry mommy, I clean it up!"

1 comment:

  1. I got peed on at church just a few weeks ago, his aim was too high as well!! Fun times...

    ReplyDelete