Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Presidents Day


Yesterday Allison had the day off from school, thanks to Presidents day. So we decided to hit up the ice skating rink in Odessa. We invited a friend from school and my sister and her son. We started off our adventure in Odessa at Fuddruckers for lunch. And Richard was even able to stop by for a bite to eat with us, the food was so yummy!!! Once lunch was over we headed off to ice skate. We were there for almost 2 hours, I seriously can not get over how well my lil girl can skate! Allison had a blast, you should have seen her version of an ice skaters outfit that I reluctantly allowed her to wear! I was so bummed that I forgotten my camera and my phone died so the only picture I have from yesterday was the one my sister took of the both of us during lunch!

2 comments:

  1. What did she wear? I'm dying to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright pink tights with white poka dots which were 3t, a skirt with purple and light pink ruffles, A 2t black leatard which fit her like a a shortleve shirt! The only thing that fit her was her skirt!

    ReplyDelete