Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Weekend recap!















Friday I had a lunch date planned with my sisters! We try to get all together once a month with out kiddos and plan something fun. Well my mom was out of town and my sister Courtney's babysitter feel through but we manges to still get together! If you cant tell my sisters are my best friends. I really enjoyed our lunch together, we pretty much laughed the whole time and almost didn't realize that half of us didn't get our order! And my sweet niece and nephew were so good and provided much of our comic relief. We were having so much fun taking pictures and jokingly said we need a picture of all of us, and my nephew wanted to take the picture! And he did such a good job capturing all of us at his angle. After lunch we went to get pedicures! We all picked totally different toe nail colors! I had alot of fun with my sisters and my niece and nephew even had a great time too.


Harry Potter!! Its a silly obsession but Richard and I have seen every movie in theaters together. And we weren't going to miss the last one. Allison has seen the last few with us and begged and begged to see the last one. After a long talk about the content and nature of the movie we decided to let her go. We also went with three of my niece's and my two nephews. It was a spectacular movie, sad to see the series go.


Cousins!! This has truly been a summer of cousin! Allison and Cooper spent Thursday through Sunday over at my in laws house swimming and eating and swimming and eating! Its been such a pleasure to see our family this much, what a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment