Thursday, July 14, 2011

The time has come..

We are moving. I don't think I have wanted to posted about it because it makes it even more real. Richard starts his new position August 1st, we turned our notice in July 1st and our last day in this house is August 7th. I knew moving into this house was temporary, I never allowed my self to get attached. There has been many complications with this move. We searched and search for a house for months. We didn't want to buy house knowing this move was also, only temporary so we decided to rent again, But NOTHING! We finally found something. This brand new apartment complex, a gated community. Its a three bedroom, has a gym, indoor pool, etc. I just really didn't think we would be down grading into a apartment, but like I keep telling myself its only temporary. The bad news is, it isn't ready until September 1st! So we are homeless for 3 weeks. School starts for Miss Allison on August 17. So looks like a week of living at my mothers and the two weeks of hotel living in Hobbs! This whole move has been extremely stressful, but I am choosing to rise above it all and take it for something better. Richard is getting a promotion and moving up with Chevron, and eventually we will move back..

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Richard on the promotion, but we are sad to see you and your family go. Let Melynda and I know what we can do to help you. Moving is not the funnest thing to do and we will help you in any way we can. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, but sad to see you guys leave us!!!

    ReplyDelete