Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cooper is 3!!!





My sweet baby boy turned 3 today! I was blown away when I realized I gave birth to a blond hair blue eyed little boy. Not that it wasn't a possibility but with Allison being so dark, Cooper's coloring was a bit of surprise to me. I can thank my dad for Cooper's blue eyes! It took me one year to come to terms with being a mother of two. Cooper James has taught me many lesson's since birth. I learned that things don't always go as planned and to expect the unexpected. I have always been a extremely planned person but has since learned to have a more go with the flow attitude. When Cooper came into our lives I had to learn to accommodate my personality with his. Cooper is a very curious active little boy, who almost always finds his way into trouble. Allison was a really passive baby and Cooper was defiantly more high maintenance. I have without a doubt enjoyed every moment of my lil guys life. He gives me such a sense of peace, being his mother. Those blue eyes just melt my heart, I would do anything for that lil boy. It is such a blessing that each one of my children came to me at a unique time and have two separate but important meanings in my life. Happy Birthday my sweet baby blue eyes, and welcome to 3!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cooper! I'll miss you in nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second born is similar. She will be the one to make me learn who I really am and make me reach my full-potential.

    ReplyDelete