Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend adventures!!




This weekend we had two birthday parties to attend. On Friday Allison friend from school had a swim party. I left the boys at home and took Allison to the party. I had a great time talking with adults, I guess I haven't had much adult interaction lately. It was nice and hot, and Allison enjoyed swimming with her friends. I actually think her favorite part was eating the cake and ice cream with her buddy's.


Yesterday we had another birthday party to attend. One of Richards second cousins turned 2. The party was held at the Mark park, but boy was it hot!!! Although the kids didn't seem to mind the heat, all the children ran around the playground. Also Allison and Cooper really enjoyed playing with there little cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment