Sunday, September 16, 2012

A baby boom and Ann's birthday!!


                   My sister Courtney and I                                                 

 
 

                                                  My sister Courtney and her family


                                                       Allison and my nephew Zach


                                                 My sister Heather and her boyfriend



Have I mentioned I started off a baby boom in my family!  Mr Beckett Paul is almost 10 weeks old and now there are three very important people pregnant in my life.  That's 4 babies that will be all with in 9 months apart or less.  My sister Courtney is due in October and being induced on 10-11-12.  My sister Heather is due April 17th!  Also my niece and her new husband are expecting in April too!  Babies babies every where!  Seeing and hearing about there pregnancies does not make me miss being pregnant one bit!  I am just so excited to shop for and then hold these knew babies..


On to Friday, we celebrated my sister Courtney's birthday while my sister Heather and I were in town.  As you probably know if you read my blog my sister Courtney is 13 months and 4 days younger.  There is not another person in this world that I love like I love my Ann.  The special bond that we share is indescribable.  I am so very blessed to have three sister in my life, each one of them is special to me in there own way.  My older sister Jamie hosted this little gathering and her hubby grilled up some burgers and hot dogs.  I know how important these events are, now that my sister and soon my mother don't live in Midland any more.  I really enjoyed the time we spent together.



No comments:

Post a Comment