Sunday, September 16, 2012

Phases of life





A few weeks ago I was drooping my big kids off with my sister in law and seeing how quite and empty her house was got me thinking.  My sister in law recently became an empty nester.  I was thinking about life and how we all go through different phases.  Seeing my sister and niece starting off in there pregnancies and then my sister Courtney at the end of hers.  We all have so many chapters to our lives.  I fell like my life is just beginning.  I feel so complete with Beckett, its like I finally decided that this is my life and its time to live it!! Some thing happened to me when Beckett was born, it was like I had been waiting on him to come.  Its so hard to explain but I was living from one event to the next waiting on something.  I can honestly say I am the happiest I have ever been and I know just the direction my life is heading in.  I am a busy mom of three, who during the week rarely has time for a shower! But I wouldn't change a thing about my life, okay maybe I would like a chance to jump in the shower every once in a while!  There is a country song by Trace Adkins Your gonna miss this, its such an true example about living in the moment.   That is exactly what I am doing, cherishing everything.  Soaking in every moment while my kiddos are little.  Little quiet moments rocking my baby Beckett: looking at him, caressng his little head, and giving him soft kisses.  Because soon he will be big like his sister and brother and I will be in a knew phase of my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment