Friday, September 28, 2012

Things I love




Some times when I am feeling down, or have a particularly hectic day, I like to count my blessings.  In each phase of our life I know those blessing can change.  But I wanted to list some things that I love right know.



1. I love cuddling baby B. There is nothing better than snuggling your baby, especially when that baby has no choice, lol!

2.  I love reading with Allison, its special time we spend together alone.

3. I love my husband.  I believe that Richard tries so very hard to give me everything I want and need.  He is my best friend and will listen to even my craziest concerns.  He surprises me with my favorite candy.  Or gets Beckett at his 2 am feeding.  Richard does anything I ask him, anything for the kids, ANYTHING!  He never complains always goes with the flow.  There is just so much I love about this man, I know with out a shadow of a doubt he was created just for me.

4.  I love the ride home with Cooper after preschool.  Cooper literally talks the entire drive home telling me every detail of his day.  I also love watching him practice/play soccer.  Its so interesting to watch him grow in this area and school. 

5.  I love that I can call my sister Courtney three times a day and we still have something to talk about!  There has never been a relationship in my life like the one I share with her.

6. I love taking a hot shower with out any interruptions or time constraints.  Its been harder since Beckett's birth to do the most mundane things such as shower, get dressed in real clothes besides work out clothes, and put on or find my deodorant etc etc.

7.  I love long walks with good friends.  For the past month I have been walking three miles almost everyday of the week with a friend of mine.  Its so great to have girl time to chat and walk.  I am so very grateful for the friends I have made here in Hobbs. 

8.  I love seeing the growth in my kiddos.  Allison has been having a hard time with school lately.  We have been working really hard to help in this area.  I had a teachers conference with her teacher this week and I heard nothing but GREAT things about my little smarty!

9.  I love my Beckett boy!  I honestly don't think I have enjoyed a newborn has much as I enjoy Beckett.  When Allison was a baby things were so knew, I was totally learning as I went.  With Cooper I was extremely flustered with dividing my time between two kiddos.  But with Beckett, I absolutely enjoy everything about him, even his cries and stinky diapers.  I am in love with his lil humming sounds he makes when he sleeps. Or the looks he gives me when I am talking to him.  And know that he can hold his head up, I love when he rest his lil head on my shoulder.  It brings tears to my eyes just writing about Beckett.

No comments:

Post a Comment