Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beckett's Blessing









Please keep in mind I created this blog to update family but it is also a journal/book for my children.


My baby B how very thankful I am that you are apart of our life.  You came to me after a devastating miscarriage.  I needed you and I know you needed me.  You healed my heart and brought such a sense of peace I had never experienced before in my life.  I knew something was missing in our little family and know that you are here I feel so complete.  I take such joy in all the little things I do for you.  Even your health issues cant stop me from enjoying ever ounce of you. On Sunday September 2 we had your baby blessing in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Midland second ward.  You were blessed by your father.  Many of your family members came to share in this special event.  Your father and I shared our testimonies and so did your grandmother and Brother Snow.  For lunch we all gather together and ate as you were passed around and loved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment