Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And so it begins!




My crazy life with two kiddos in soccer with a ten week old baby has begun!  Yesterday started the kids first soccer practice.  This is Cooper's first year playing soccer.  Getting him dressed and ready made me teary eyed, yes I am that mom I cry about everything!  Soccer practice went well. Cooper has a short attention span, and is a little clumsy.  But he enjoyed soccer practice with his new coach and friends.  A little side not when we put Cooper to bed last night, he asked to talk to Richard.  Apparently he asked his daddy to help with his soccer skills because he was embarrassed at practice!  Aw, I could cry all over again!  My Alli-cat is of course totally excited about another soccer season.  That child has seriously been practicing with a ball all summer, and tells me during recess at school she plays soccer with the 4th graders and kicks there buts!

I on the other hand am not sure I am up for this soccer season.  That's 4 practices a week plus a game for each kid, that 6 days out of 7 we are out of the house!  We have games and practices running into each other, luckly one parent will be with one child at one event.  I worry about the day when Beckett gets involved in sports.  I am just getting use to being a mother of 3!  I am seriously lucky if I get a few minutes to myself a day.  I am busy pre preparing meals, soccer clothes/shoes, and laundry etc etc etc! I rely on my phone calendar for everything, because if I didn't I wouldn't remember anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment