Monday, October 8, 2012

3 Months






 
On Saturday Beckett turned three months old!  When Beckett turned one month and two months it didn't make me to sad, but three months seems so big.  My bitty baby is getting so big, it makes me want to cry because I see my big kids and I know how fast time can fly!  Beckett has grown a ton!  I cant wait until his four month appt to see just how much he has grown.  Beckett finally fits in his three month clothes and the last few weeks I have been able to pull out some of his lil beanie's and jacket.  We noticed last week that Beckett has a tooth!!  My lil guy still sleeps like a newborn during the day and at night he only wakes up once!  Last night I bagged up all of Beckett's newborn clothes, hats, and blankets that are all to small.  Beckett is on pretty regular schedule during the day and night.  I love Beckett so much and cant get enough of his smiles and snuggles!  Also kinda off topic, I noticed last Monday that I hadn't weighed myself in a while and I am 1 pound under prebaby weight!

1 comment:

  1. He is precious!! And I am so happy for you on the prebaby weight!!!

    ReplyDelete