Monday, October 1, 2012

Tree




I was starring at Cooper tonight as he slept on my lap.  I was on Pinterest, trying to figure out this new project I am working on, more to come on that later.  Anyway Cooper climbed in my lap with his blanket and feel asleep on me.  I was remind of a time not that long ago when Cooper was a little baby, and the times I would stare at him wondering who he would be some day.  I know I posted this on fb but since this is my journal/book I had to mention it again.  A week or so ago I told Cooper that I loved him with all my heart and he stop stared at me and said "I love you all the way to the top of a tree!"  That just melted my heart.  Cooper had a tough day yesterday, I had to take him out of sacrament meeting 3 times!  Most of the time he is such an easy going kid and by far my most quiet car traveler, definitely not a picky eater, and boy does that kid love his mommy over everyone else!  Anyway just had to write my thoughts about my Cooper James.  I love this picture of Cooper, he fell asleep and ALL his hair was sticking straight up!

No comments:

Post a Comment