Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin patch







One of the activities I had promised the big kids I would do this past weekend was go to the pumpkin patch.  With all the commotion over Beckett's hospital stay I didn't think it would happen.  Sunday Richard and his parents relieved me and I went to my mom's house with the big kids to take a shower and we also stopped at the pumpkin patch.  I was so disappointed because Beckett wasn't able to go or Richard.  I knew we wouldn't get a chance to go again.  But Allison made sure to grab Beckett a pumpkin and of course I got a picture of Beckett with his pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. All your babies are precious!! Cooper's eyes are amazing, Allison's hair is gorgeous and seems like the best big sister and of course I am so happy to see Beckett out of that hospital crib and regular baby clothes :)

    ReplyDelete