Monday, October 22, 2012

Forgetful






So I did the number one mom thing you shouldn't do, I forgot to pick up my kid from school!!  Here in NM ever Wednesday is early release, the kids get out an hour early.  I guess with being in the hospital on Monday it kind through me off balance.  I was giving Beckett his nebulizer treatment and my friend Miss J the school secretary called me. I flipped out and got the boys in the car and drove straight down to the school, lucky Allison was totally cool about it she didn't even tease me!  And don't feel sorry for at all because I made it up to her and bought her the new Madagascar movie, a donut, and snicker's ice cream!  We got the famous afro wig from movie that came with the DVD and to say Allison had a blast with it is a total understatement.  Everyone wore the wig, but only a few pictures were taken!

1 comment:

  1. Now I can't get the song out of my head..."Da da da da da da Circus Afro Circus Afro Polka Dot Polka Dot Polka Dot AFRO!"...I got the same wig/DVD combo for my girls and they were in heaven!

    ReplyDelete