Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Triple A award!
















I know I have been blogging lately about Cooper but today's blog is about my sweet smart daughter. Allison was definitely having issues with reading when she started Kindergarten, I think she lack confidence in learning something so challenging. This is the child that rolled over a few weeks after birth, crawled by the 3 months, and conquered walking by 8 months old! My lil smarty pants has a memory like no other child she remembers her second birth party and can recite details like when she brought me a rose when I came back from my New York trip and she was barely 2! Allison has aways been inquisitive questioning everything that didn't make perfect sense to her. I remember once when she was almost 3 my sister had bought a new car and Allison asked where cars came from. For some reason as much as we studied reading eluded Allison, she was beginning to understand the concept but still lack the confidence to push through. My Alli-cat has been able to accomplish her goal of reading by leaps and bounds! On Friday I was informed that Allison would be receiving an award at school called the triple A award which stands for academics, attitude and attendance. I couldn't be more proud of my daughter. I appreciate her always thankful and helpful attitude. Her teacher even pulled me aside to show me her journal where in the past month she went from writing 3 word sentences to writing entire paragraphs! I was truly blessed by my Heavenly Father to be this child's mother, she has blessed my life more than she will ever know. It is pure joy to be her mother, words can not express the amount of love I have for my daughter, I was forever changed the moment that child came into this word. Allison your mother loves you always and forever, we are so very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment