Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6th Birthday
































I have always felt lucky to be Allison's mother and I have been infinitely blessed to be apart of this very special little girls life. Even in utero, Allison changed me. Today is her sixth birthday as silly as it sounds I have caught myself crying on and off today. Ive been remembering certain memories of Allison birth and life up to this point. When baby Allison was born I didn't immediately get to hold her, due to the severity of my gestational diabetes and the predicted huge size the whisked her right away. But it didn't take long for them to see she was perfect!! I remember holding this tiny baby, thinking look what we made and oh my cow we made a little Richard.



Today we started Allison birthday with donuts in bed and then shortly off to school. Richard took the day off, we had decided to have lunch with Allison. After lunch I went home and put Cooper down for a nap and a bit later we were back up to Allison's school to bring cupcakes to her classroom!!! Of course my lil class clown "Cooper James" cracked up the whole class with his antics and face covered in icing! School was over and we were off to ice skate! Some of Richards family even came to watch Allison skate, and boy did she skate that child is natural! After ice skating we meet Richard's family at Red Lobster requested by the birthday girl of course. We had a fabulous meal, absolutely entertaining company, oh and somebody wet his pants, the birthday girl also got to open her presents from mommy and daddy!!! What a day, know I can officially say I have a six year old!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment