Friday, May 20, 2011

Kindergarten Program and other things...













































































Thank you for putting up with my picture overload! Today was Allison's Kindergarten Program. The program exceeded my expectations, what a wonderful program. We were able to get fabulous seats, thank goodness because we had an amazing view of Allison. Poor Cooper missed his nap so he slept through the first half of the program, then he woke up in a wonderful mood! I was just so proud of Allison, singing and participating in all the songs. Allison had this goofy smile on her face, like she was proud that almost all her family showed up to her program! I was just in heaven watching her, Allison even memorised her part perfectly. I am practically speechless about how supportive Richard's family is when it comes to anything for Allison. Its overwhelming to me because my whole life it was just my mom and my two Aunts and since my Aunts lived so far away and my mom worked they were unable to come to any of my functions. I feel so blessed to have such a big family who supports us.


After the program we took the kids to the duck pond! What fun we had! Allison rode her scooter around and we feed the ducks, until we realized there was sign suggesting not to feed the ducks oops! Cooper even got really brave and would feed the ducks right out of his hand, Allison was to chicken! We even saw a few dozen turtles!!! After the duck pond we left to run a little more energy off at the park! We didn't last to long, it was hot and windy but the kids had fun for a short while! We had told Allison after her program we would take her to dinner, she picked Chili's because she loves there milkshakes! Its funny how both my children love milkshakes! If anybody knows me, you would know how much I love milkshakes its my one and only weakness. I am not a candy lover or cookie lover, but I LOVE milkshakes and often indulge in them while pregnant with the kids. Everywhere we go Cooper ask for a milkshake!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad she was cute for hers. My little guy was not so happy for his. You'll see on my blog when I get around to posting. :) She's so beautiful. You can never have to many pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. allison had the same teacher my lucy did! jayne starts kindergarten in the fall, and she's hoping she gets her, too!

    ReplyDelete