Friday, May 27, 2011

Last day of Kindergarten

































Today was Allison's last day as a Kindergartner! Wow I am seriously blown away that my little girl has finished her Kindergarten school year! It sure had some ups and downs, but I have seen my daughter grow by leaps and bounds. She has definitely conquered some academic hurdles, I am so proud of her.




Allison started off her morning playing in the sand with her classmates! Cooper and I joined Allison for about half an hour. Then we headed to the Pepper Rally. This school year Allison was awarded four triple A awards (triple A for academics, attendance and attitude) for the school year and a certificate of achievement of 100% effort! Then we head back to the classroom for some shaving cream fun!! During the Pepper Rally the principal announced that the parents could take the children home, so half of Allison's class had left. Allison said her goodbyes to her teacher and friends after that I checked her out. We left the school and had lunch with Richard's parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment