Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


















I feel so lucky that mothers day is a busy day for my family. I was able to visit my mother in law and my mother today. When I think of mothers day I think of all the important women in my life and I also think of my own experiences in motherhood. I have a wonderful mother in law who I can honestly say loves me and my babies with her entire heart, a women that would do anything for her grandchildren. My own mother who has influenced me tremendously in my life as a mother. I look up to my mother in so many areas, and am proud to be her daughter. My Aunt as I have always affectionately called her "My California mommy" she also played a major role in my life in motherhood. I became a mother 4 days before Mother's day in 2005. I have never forgotten my first mothers day, I couldn't have been more proud to be a mother of my tiny newborn daughter. Being a mother was something I always wanted to be, I have always been a nurturer at heart. I have to catch myself sometimes I have been known to pour my adult sisters drinks and server there plates. Being a mother is the most important thing I have ever done in my life. I remember telling my aunt at one point how someone had said something negative about me being a stay at home mother and she didn't skip a beat and told me how I was molding these little beings. If you cant tell I am an emotional person and I lead with my emotions in my daily life. Being a mother there is such an emotional connection that you have with your child. The first time I remember Allison got a cut on her body I felt responsible that I allowed her perfect body to be harmed. I have such an unconditional love for my children it brings me such joy being there mother. I am so very thankful for my sweet husband who helped make this day so special and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment