Saturday, May 14, 2011

Soccer games and a Graduation party!







































Today was a full day!!! We started our morning bright and early at a 9am soccer game. It was cold and windy! But despite the weather our girls played assume we won our game 10-0, and my Alli-cat scored 5 goals!! Cooper even joined in on the team huddles. We stopped for some toy shopping, Allison got spend some of her birthday money. Then we ate lunch and went to our last game of the season!! The weather was much nicer it was actually a lil hot at some points! The girls played another great game 10-1, and my super star daughter scored 3 goals! What a wonderful season, so proud of our little team and so proud of Richard he was a fantastic coach!!!!!!!!!!



I spent the next few hours cleaning and cooking to prepare for Richard's graduation party that we were hosting at our home. What a success! WE had tons of delicious food and lots of family to enjoy it with! And Richard enjoyed his graduation gifts and cookie cake!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! I love getting to know people better this way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, I have to tell you I only get the chance to read blogs every once in a blue moon but when I do I will always comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soccer star!! 5 goals! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete