Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top 5



Our little family has been super busy these past few months know that things have slowed down a bit I have actually had time to take it all in! My sweet husband is a college graduate, my daughter is about to finish her kindergarten school year, I have a 6 year old, I don't want to jinx it but Cooper almost has potty training down, and on Monday Richard starts with Chevron! Richard turned in his notice early at his previous job so he could have a week off before starting with Chevron. I have made a long list of things for us to accomplish this week and my sweet husband gets right to it without hesitation or complaint. I love that man! Some days you have time to reflect on things that are happening or have happened in your life and I guess today is one of those days for me. I decide to make a top five list of my day! Oh and enjoy a picture of my darling daughter in her new swimsuit!



5. Richard and I walked four miles



4. I finally cleaned all the dishes left from the Graduation party



3. I got to watch the entire dvr episode of Dancing with the Stars



2. I was able to spend some quiet time with my boys



1. It took 3 hours, but Richard and I cleaned out the garage!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment