Monday, August 1, 2011

Chucky Chesse














All the commotion with our move, and the fact our house was in no condition to have a party at we decided to have Cooper's party at Chucky Cheese. We went real low key and just invited family to Chucky Cheese. I think with just family the total is almost 24 people. Cooper had a blast and knew it was a party just for him! The lil guy was all over the place he had such a blast. He had a smile on his face from start to finish, Cooper absolutely loved the attention. Might I add that the adults even joined in on some game time!! Cooper made out like a bandit, he certainly enjoyed all of his gifts. I have to say that the people at Chucky Cheese were so accommodating, the party was a complete success! Also I have the best in laws ever, I couldn't not be more blessed with a family that I can always count on and that unconditionally love my kiddos!

1 comment: