Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st grade














I cant believe my baby is old enough for first grade! When I went to wake Allison up she shot right out of bed. My little girl was so excited for school. She even put up with me taking a bunch of pictures that is until we got to the school, "Okay mom enough pictures already!" I love her teacher, I love the school, and I love her classroom. I seriously couldn't be more pleased, definitely an improvement from Allison kindergarten school year. Allison found her spot in the classroom and set down and when I said goodbye she gave Cooper a hug and waved goodbye to me! I walked out of the classroom and yeah I shed a few tears. Gosh kids grow to fast!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found a great school! And it sounds like you are gettin settled in the house. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know last year didn't go well. I hope this year is better.

    ReplyDelete