Monday, August 15, 2011

My birthday
















We celebrated my birthday in Midland, actually we had to stay over at my mothers house. It was surprisingly pleasant to wake up in my old bedroom, with my little family asleep there with me. Lets just say my birthday was a jam packed day! We started off the day with my moms famous big breakfast and my sisters and there kids came over to join in on the festivities. After breakfast all the girls went to get pedicures. Last time we went it was just "sister's" so this time we let Allison and my niece Hailey tag along. I highly recommend Gala nails they were so accommodating to are large group and did a fabulous job on all of our toes. After pedicures we ordered fajitas from Rosa's and chowed done on a delicious lunch! Next movie time, my sister Courtney watched the kiddos and Richard, me, my mom, and Allison went to watch a movie at the theaters!! We ended the day with pork chops on the grill and ice cream cake outside surrounded by my mothers gorgeous yard and many family members!!! I had a full fabulous day surround by those I loved, which was a prefect way to end our time in Midland.

No comments:

Post a Comment