Tuesday, August 16, 2011

9 years!!




Today Richard and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. I remember the day we were married very clearly, I was beyond excited and nervous. It was a very windy day and a hot day, which I was thankful we didn't have to reception out doors. My favorite memory of the day was the very lovely yet delicate kiss Richard gave me during the ceremony. I asked Richard what his favorite memory was and he said I took his breath away when he saw me walk down the aisle. This morning I woke up to a lovely long letter from Richard. We have nothing special planned today, Allison starts first grade tomorrow. We are thinking of going into Lubbock next weekend and celebrating. Its been a wonderful 9 years, I cant believe how time has flown. We have created such a special life together and I am honored to be Richards wife. Richard jokes that I was created for him because we r exactly 9 months apart. I believe that a true sole mate is a person who loves you for your faults and strives to make you a better person. And I believe Richard and I do that for each other. I love Richard Paul and cant wait to spend eternity with you.

1 comment: