Monday, August 29, 2011

Lubbock!








































Saturday morning we woke up early and headed into Lubbock for the day!! It was a nice get away from Hobbs. We came into town and had lunch. Then we went to the mall and did a little shopping. While we were at the mall there was a flash mob and then we saw the Texas Tech cheerleaders. I think Allison is officially obsessed with being a cheerleader now. After our mall adventures we took the kids to the Science Spectrum! Wow hours just flew while we were there, Cooper literally ran from one thing to another! Allison had fun too, she really understood the exhibits and asked alot of questions. So glad Lubbock has a Target, because I was in desperate need of a few things. Then we enjoyed dinner together and headed home. I really enjoyed our day there and was so glad we had a chance to go!! We really need this weekend together full of activities I was starting to get into a funk. We had been in Hobbs for two weeks with no family and I was getting down. I cant wait for soccer season to start in the next few weeks so we can keep busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment