Saturday, August 27, 2011

Football!!















On Friday Richards parents drove into Hobbs to have dinner with us and we also enjoyed a quick visit from my sister and brother in law. Then we headed into Denver city to attend the football game. My niece is on the flags team and they perform during the half time and we thought it would be fun to watch my niece and spend time with family. Allison told me it was the best day ever, even better then her birthday! Cooper finally fell asleep on the drive there so he was much more pleasant person after his nap! We didn't stay the whole game because there was a major power outage. It was great to see family, I was starting to feel out of touch and a bit depressed. Also my oldest niece got engaged Friday night too!!! All I can say is bring on the Wedding, so excited for them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment