Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall!!!









Yesterday I drove into Midland to celebrate my mothers birthday. My sister's and our kids meet at my moms house for lunch and my mom made her famous roast! We enjoyed our time together by playing cards and looking at old pictures my mom found. I love getting together with my family, we enjoy each other so much and the laughter is just contagious! It was nice to catch up with everybody as the kids played. A couple hours after lunch we decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch a "Sister" tradition!!! It was just beautiful weather and not a sole there. All the kiddos got to pick pumpkins and enjoy the scare crows and hay! Most the kids put up with the pictures we wanted to take. Cooper James was so not in the mood for pictures!! After the pumpkin patch we took all the kids to the park. Before heading out of town we stopped at my brother and sister in laws for a quick visit, my kiddos would have never forgiven me if I hadn't! Then a short visit to HEB and we headed out of town! I am so thankful we had the opportunity to visit Midland for the day, next time we definitely have to make a weekend out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment