Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lamb








April of 2005 my mom and I went to the Kohls grand opening. My mom purchased a few things for Allison to keep at her house when Allison would come visit, included in her purchase that day was a stuffed lamb. Fast forward to Allison's first birthday party. Allison found lamb at my moms house and since that day they have been inseparable. Allison is know on Lamb number 3. We have lost lamb a few times. But this Christmas marks two years since we have not lost lamb! I always thought I needed to write a post about lamb since he is such a big part of Allison's life. Little lamb is a seasoned traveler he has been to CA and back many times. Lamb has had some work done, poor guy has needed a few stitches. Lamb also enjoys dressing up for specials occasion, like Halloween. But most of all Lamb loves his mommy and rarely leaves her side. If you know Allison you know the love she has for her lil lamb, I joke that lamb will go off to college with her someday. So I thought I would share just a few pictures with Lamb and see if you can point him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment