Monday, October 17, 2011

Little Women


Today while I was folding laundry as I flipped through the channels I ran across one of my all time favorite movies, Little Women. I laughed and I cried, but mostly I enjoyed the movie. It has been years since I have seen the movie. As I watched Little Women I was reminded of my life. The movie reminded me of my own relationship with my sisters, I am one of four sisters. Each of us are completely different. Although we are different that doesn't divided us. As an adult I can rely on my sisters and they have become my greatest confidants and dearest friends. I honestly think I would be lost with out these important relationships in my life. Each one of my sisters hold a special place in my heart. On more than one occasion I have thanked my mother for giving me my sisters, it is a relationship that I cherish and feel so blessed to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment