Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rock and roll day..



Allison came home from school talking about how the next day at school was going to be rock and roll day, where you ride your scooters or bikes to school day. I am thinking what, how does rock and roll have to do with riding your scooter to school. I ask her if she got a note sent home about it and she said her teacher didn't have time to make the copies. I am wondering what to do, so I call the school and the secretary informs me it is walk and roll day tomorrow. An annual event held around the world to promote safe walking, bicycling, and scooter to school. Of course Allison was all over wanting to ride her scooter to school! So we got up a little early today so we could spare the extra ten minutes so Allison could ride her scooter to school and of course I had to capture a few pictures!

1 comment: